In this episode join Matt, Chris, April, and Richard as they review and discuss the feature film Veronica Mars and then Pierce the Veil’s album Collide with the Sky.
Join us for another fun episode by listening above, at www.comicpoplibrary.com, or wait until later today and it will be up on our iTunes feed.
Remember if you have a novel, graphic novel, movie/television series or an indie band you want us to check out let us know and we will put it in our review rotation list. Also if you have a question or comment send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will read it during a recording. Thank you again for everyone that listens and supports us, we are steadily growing thanks to you. So keep spreading the word about ComicPop Library to everyone you think might enjoy the show.
What we reviewed in this Episode are:
1) Veronica Mars, Rob Thomas, Director, Warner Home Video, 2014. ASIN: B00HEQOAIQ, $8.00.
2) Collide with the Sky: with DVD, Pierce the Veil, Fearless Records, 2013. ASIN: B00F947RM6, $15.19.
Music clips used in this episode:
1) “We Used to be Friends, Alejandro Escovedo, Veronica Mars Original Movie Soundtrack, Watchtower Music 2014. ASIN: B00I02TRQK, $10.99.
2) “Bulls In the Bronx”, Collide with the Sky: with DVD, Pierce the Veil, Fearless Records, 2013. ASIN: B00F947RM6, $15.19.
2) “Hell Above”, Collide with the Sky: with DVD, Pierce the Veil, Fearless Records, 2013. ASIN: B00F947RM6, $15.19.
http://piercetheveil.net/ – Pierce the Veil Website.
https://www.facebook.com/PierceTheVeil – Pierce the Veil FaceBook Page.
http://flyingcolorscomics.com/ – Flying Colors Comics Website
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flying-Colors-Comics-Other-Cool-Stuff/86210569569 – Flying Colors Comics FaceBook Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/FlyCoJoe – Flying Colors Comics YouTube Channel
https://www.facebook.com/flycojoe – Joe Field’s Facebook Page
http://www.dcpl.info/?cat=19 – Dodge City Public Library Podcast Page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/ComicPop-Library/135675669828474?fref=ts – ComicPop Library’s Facebook Page